Foreman - CAPital Workforce
Department: Household Stability Team
Hours: 37.5 hours / week; M – F
The Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County (CAP) is seeking an energetic and innovative Foreman to support various CAPital Workforce Development initiatives. The successful candidate will assist the Lead General Contractor on all contracting jobs including the procurement of equipment/materials, job preparation, remodeling/renovations, lead abatement and staff management. This role directly supports the expansion of an existing social enterprise designed to mentor the under employed / unemployed in both hard and soft skills. This opportunity requires a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel throughout Lancaster and surrounding counties.
- Two year certificate from college, technical school or related job experience
- A minimum of 5 years general contracting experience and/or training; OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in lead abatement, a plus
Skills and Experience
- Proven background in general contracting / technical experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, a plus
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with individuals from varied ethnic, racial and socio-economic backgrounds
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement systems and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level standard of confidentiality
- Effective understanding of Microsoft Office Suite Applications
Qualified candidates may submit a Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com.
CAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran status or genetic information.
« Go back to jobs list