Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM; M – F
The Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is seeking a warehouse worker for its Special Formula Distribution Center to perform duties related to the efficient and accurate processing, picking, packing, and shipping of orders for infant formula. The essential duties of this position include the following:
- High School Graduate/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to speak, read and write English with proficiency.
- Have basic math skills.
- Capacity to read and interpret receiving tickets and/or pick tickets.
- Ability to use RFID and bar coding scanning devices.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends, as assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in warehousing/distribution preferred.
- Ability to focus on attention to detail and to work successfully in a team environment.
Skills and Experience
- Prepare orders by processing requests, picking infant formula from stock using a handheld radio frequency identification device (RFID) and packing infant formula into boxes.
- Prepare boxes for shipping and load boxes onto trucks.
- Receive and unload boxes and/or pallets from inbound trucks. Transfer materials, infant formula, food and other items from receiving dock to bulk locations or other designated areas by hand, hand truck or forklift
CAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Community Action Program of Lancaster County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran status or genetic information.
« Go back to jobs list