Department: Education & Child Development Team
Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday
Seeking a full-time, Co-Lead Teacher at our Star 4 Child Care Center, located in the heart of Lancaster City. Responsible for lesson planning, assessment, family communication and other instructional activities.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) and two years documented childcare experience, required
- AA or BS in Early Childhood Education, preferred
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable interacting with parents/guardians.
- Knowledge and understanding of Keystone STARS and Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Ability to relate well in a multicultural classroom environment.
CAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran status or genetic information.
« Go back to jobs list