Department: Health & Nutrition Team
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday through Friday)
The Community Action Program (CAP) of Lancaster County is seeking a full-time, Customer Service Specialist to directly support the Women, Infants and Children Nutrition Program (WIC). In addition to providing general office support, the successful candidate provide direct customer support on multiple platforms including reception, scheduling and income determination to eligible women, infants and children in various social and economic groups.
Education, Experience & Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Bilingual/Spanish preferred
- Prior experience working in WIC programming, preferred
- Ability to relate well in a diverse environment with clients facing critical challenges
- Self-motivated with attention to detail, deadlines, and efficient telephone etiquette
- Competent computer skills and comfort level with general office equipment (i.e. fax machine, copier).
Skills and Experience
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
CAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Community Action Program of Lancaster County is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, gender, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran status or genetic information.
« Go back to jobs list