Assistant Teacher, Preschool
Department: Education & Child Development Team
Hours: 8:30AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday
CAP Child Care is seeking a full-time, Assistant Teacher who will work directly with Preschoolers. This opportunity is housed at our Star 4 Child Care Center, located in the heart of Lancaster City.
- Child Development Associate (CDA) and two years documented childcare experience, required
Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of child development.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable interacting with parents/guardians.
- Knowledge and understanding of Keystone STARS and Department of Human Services (DHS).
- Ability to relate well in a multicultural classroom environment.
CAP offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
« Go back to jobs list